Basically to keep things short and simple. We are growing apart…and I really hate that. Usually when we get in an argument or something I don’t stress about it because I KNOW that we’ll settle our differences and just be cool!
But my good friend, THIS is no argument we’re having.
I don’t really feel as if you are changing drastically, but you are different; and I don’t feel as if you’re not here anymore, you’re just with your lil “boo”.
This is not what’s up. To be honest I’m just going to list the things that really piss me off about you because hopefully we can get better…
- You talk way too much before you even listen. Everytime I say something it’s like you HEAR what I say, cut me off, then put in your own opinion. Then sometimes you even feel the need to say I’m wrong.
- I kinda’ feel like I can’t trust you anymore since you told you know who…you know what. I still think you’re the same person, but now I’m thinking what else will you tell if something “just slips” Which kind of goes back to my number one thing about you talking too much.
- I kinda’ feel that you’re sarcasm is really not working for you.
- You really pissed me off like 2 sundays ago when you picked me up for church. I was hungryAF and you were too…I planned on going to McDonalds with the LITTLE money I did have left…but you used all of it on yourself and didn’t even offer me any. Not only did I not have any moeny left, I was STILL hungry.
- You already know this, but I hate how you have your feelings so invested in a person. That’s not healthy. I don’t really want to talk about this anymore though.
- You talk way too much about a certain someone, and I know I’m supposed to be your best friend and all, but I told you that it wasn’t a good idea and you didn’t listen to me…what’s my purpose then?
Ok, I’m done with you. I still love you too in case you were wondering.